Joined: 29 Jul 2016
|Posted: 2019-10-17 02:33:45 Post subject: Derek Carr Jersey
|18 Resume Presentation Tips Self Help Articles | November 27 Derek Carr Raiders Jersey , 2002
1. Do print your resume and covering letter- simply not ... writing is a joy to read. Make sure that the ... will at the very least attempt to read your ... 2. Only use a laser o
1. Do print your resume and covering letter- simply not everyone's writing is a joy to read. Make sure that the recruiter will at the very least attempt to read your application.
2. Only use a laser or bubble jet printer to make copies. Never use a dot matrix printer, copier or a fax.
3. A Times Roman font works seems to work best for paper based resumes and Courier, Monaco Derek Carr Kids Jersey , Arial or Verdana fonts work well for electronic resumes
4. Although changing font size for headings is okay, never change fonts themselves.
5. A general font size of 10 to 12 point for the body and 11 to 14 point for headings is generally used. The best tip here is to get the body and header font size in proportion; i.e. don't use a point 10 font for the body and a point 14 for the headers. A 10 font for the body and a point 12 for the headers is fine. Also remember, the font size you may see on screen is not the same as on the resume when printed out (and vice-versa).
6. Use bold for headings
7. Use black or dark blue ink throughout your application. Usually Derek Carr Youth Jersey , companies will make copies of your resume for distribution among human resources and relevant line managers. Darker ink colours display the best in the event of your application being photocopied.
8. Ideally white paper (or ivory) with a matching envelope. Remember the darker your paper the more difficult it is to photocopy (which recruiters tend to do) and circulate within a company as we have just said. The paper and the ink must contrast.
9. Use normal margins (1" on the top and bottom, 1.25" on the sides) and don't cram your text onto the page.
10. No fingerprints, rogue pen marks or coffee stains.
11. Keep the paper clean and crisp.
12. Avoid italics and underlining Derek Carr Womens Jersey , which are not good for scanning resumes onto databases.
13. Again use bullet points sparingly. Note that optical software is not efficient for scanning bullet points.
14. Keep paragraphs short.
15. Mix long and short sentences.
16. Make use of white space. Try and keep 3 carriage returns between sections. Allow for some breathing room between the different sections.
17. Either post or email your resume. Only fax as a last resort. Apart from not being confidential, fax quality is usually poor and the paper quality on the receiving end may not be the best. Keep control of your application.
18. Should I align headings to the "centre", "left" or "right?" Well it's completely up to you. Most resumes align headers to the left or centre Authentic Derek Carr Jersey , which is generally accepted.
Overdelivering products at affordable prices.
"Resumes That Get Interviews"
"Interviewing For Job Offers"
Try our e-books with YOUR 100% guarantee
"If you really want something in life, you have to
work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce
the lottery numbers." - Homer J. Simpson
============================================= Article Tags: Font Size
Ka Band VSAT* satellite internet technology has enormous possibilities for telecommuters, rural locations and eventually for Motor Home users around the U.S. - if it works! Ka Band satellite internet is an all new approach to sending and receiving internet traffic from space (satellites used for internet are at least 23 Derek Carr Jersey ,000 miles from Earth). *Very small aperture terminal.
The key improvements in Ka band technology from the ?blanket? approach used up to now are:
1. Ka Band employs 'spot beams? rather than broadcasting over an entire Continent?.a far more efficient use of the available bandwidth resulting in lower monthly service cost to end users (as low as $49 per mo.).
2. Ka Band doesn't require a very large dish (the dish is about the size of a trash can lid) to produce high speed internet in either direction (downloads & uploads are very fast), resulting in a lower equipment cost to consumers.
3. Ka Band uses technology that drastically lowers latency (the 'lag? created by data traveling all the way to space and back).
When available, Ka band will enable remote teleworkers and consumer users to surf, work and email successfully at speeds approaching DSL & Cable for roughly $450-$650 for equipment and $49.00 to $95.00 per month for service. Users can expect download speeds at roughly 1500 kbps (kilobits per second) and upload speeds from 128-256 kbps, more than enough to handle most any work or leisure scenario. The cost is higher than DSL and Cable but when you can't get anything but dial-up, the cost might well be worth it for the 20#7#000,000 or so folks out there with nothing but a phone (if that!). Another benefit of this technology is users will now be able to take advantage of Voice over IP (using the internet to make regular phone calls). Current satellite technology (Direcway and Starband) has too much inherent latency to allow successful VOIP, unless you are willing to say ?over? like a walkie-talkie connection#8# after each sentence! I currently make unlimited calls Nationwide for a flat cost of $25.00 per month and nobody can tell the difference in voice quality. I can call Europe for about $.03 per minute or less! The savings are big, but for some rural homeowners it might be the only telephone service they are able to get.
The service will initially be offered by Wild Blue Communications, a Denver based company#9# owned by several . Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping Wholesale Womens Air Jordan Wholesale Air Max 95 Wholesale Nike Shoes Online Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Cheap Nike Shoes Clearance Cheap Air Max Shoes Wholesale Air Max Shoes Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale Nike Shoes Online