Joined: 06 Jul 2019
|Posted: 2019-07-06 11:12:44 Post subject: How do I fix the alignment on my HP printer?
1. Power on your HP printer.
2. Load a small stack of plain white paper into the printer's input tray.
3. Launch the HP Solution Center application on your computer. ...
4. Click on “Settings,” then select “Print Settings” within the HP Solution Center.
5. Click on “Printer Toolbox.” ...
Click on “Align the Print Cartridges. Know more
For more information: Hp Support Phone number | Hp Printer Tech Support Number